The 2018 David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series will begin this year on June 17th and run through August 5th
on all of the regular scheduled Badger Kart Club races held at Dousman. Special events listed on the Badger Kart Club
schedule will not be included as part of the David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series. The David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series is designed to give Badger’s
junior racers a chance at special prizes and recognition at the Badger Kart Club's annual year end banquet. All entrants will receive a prize package. Class champions receive an extra prize along with the other prize package items. Photos of the 2016 prize package are posted below.
David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series entrants will run the regular Badger races at Dousman with their respective classes,
points will be awarded for finishes in the heat races and features. Should qualifying fall on any race dates points will
be given as follows: Qualifying = Heat 1, Pre-final = Heat 2, Final = Feature. These are scored separately from regular BKC
points. There are 7 race dates and all will be scored with the 6 lowest finishes (heat or features) dropped.
The final total of points will be tallied after throw outs and will determine championship standings in each class.
There are NO rain points or bye week points given. Kid Karts do not earn points, but Kid Kart drivers will receive the same prize package as other racers at the Badger Kart Club Banquet.
Other Junior Summer Series information:
- The entry fee for the David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series is $30.00 for the first class, $20.00 for a second class.
- All junior drivers are eligible.
- Checks are to be made out to Badger Kart Club. Checks and cash are preferred to help us better track JSS
- Race dates: June 17th; July 7th, 8th, 15th, and 29th; August 4th and 5th.
- Scoring begins June 24th. Entries received after June 17th will be scored from date entry is received. Points will
not be scored retroactively.
- You can enter online, or entries can be dropped off at the registration building on race days, or mailed to the address above.
If you have any questions or would like to become a Junior Summer Series sponsor please contact Dave Cass at 262-719-4214 or by e-mail at Dave@ohmholdings.com.